As it's the start of the year, I thought I'd mention that you can hire me to help your school or organisation with iOS deployment. There are more details on fraserspeirs.com but, in brief, I can help you with:
- Planning the change management process
- All technical aspects of iOS deployment
- Mobile Device Management
- How to deal with App Store accounts and volume purchase
For schools in particular, I can also help with:
- Staff development around 1:1 teaching and iOS
- Helping teachers and parents understand the school's educational goals with 1:1/iOS
- Setting educational goals around mobile devices in the classroom
- Integration of iOS into existing systems
- Deploying Mac OS X Server Profile Manager (or other MDM systems)
- Developing acceptable use policies to cover 1:1 deployments
- Evaluating lease vs. buy arrangements
- Planning and deploying Wi-Fi and broadband upgrades to support 1:1
I'm happy to travel worldwide and I'm happy to work with you remotely. Whatever fits your needs and budget.
If you're interested in working with me before the summer, please get in touch as soon as possible. The diary is filling up!